Companies faced with the need to maximize the capture, processing and distribution of digital content are looking to on-premises and cloud-based deployment models to help them better manage the costs and significant increases in media production and media consumption, all within a dynamic and competitive environment.
[perfectpullquote align=”right” bordertop=”false” cite=”” link=”” color=”#EF542E” class=”” size=””] “Taking advantage of early technology decisions, we are able to deliver a secure, seamless and tightly integrated experience between the Cloud and on-premises environments straight out of the box.”
– Brian Ahearn, CEO at Evolphin [/perfectpullquote]
Evolphin is excited to announce a portfolio of Hybrid service offerings, each geared specifically to customers who want to seamlessly manage their content creation processes on-premises and in the Cloud. Companies who will benefit most are those producing omnichannel content in a distributed, fast moving and time-sensitive environment. Financial planners will also appreciate a new flexibility with business models that leverage both Capital and Operational based pricing.
Evolphin has three service offerings available:
- Evolphin Wave, a pure SaaS-based business model providing lightweight review and approval of assets for any sized business including the ability for drag and drop to upload videos, images, and documents; file transfer tools; user rights management; a robust commenting system; and flexible link management for sharing media. For more information or to sign up, visit wave.evolphin.com.
- VideoLX Hybrid, a perpetual or managed service business model providing on-premises storage and synced with an on-premises or cloud-based MAM. VideoLX Hybrid includes the Evolphin Transcoder, which automatically generates proxies of high-res video. High-res video remains on-premises while proxies sync with the MAM. This approach reduces storage costs significantly and avoids the bottleneck of otherwise uploading high-res video to the Cloud, while allowing the MAM to manage all of a company’s media. For more information or to schedule a demo, contact us here.
- Zoom Custom Cloud, a perpetual or managed service business model providing a full-service custom deployment mixing on-premises and Cloud infrastructure as needed for large enterprises. Key features include the ability to deploy MAM and Preview servers worldwide; Zoom Non-Stop for multi-database syncing and high availability disaster recovery; automatic proxy and mezzanine generation on ingest using integrations with leading hardware transcoders; seamless integration with archival solutions; and a rich set of APIs supporting hundreds of integrations with third-party solutions. For more information or to schedule a demo, contact us here.
“Taking advantage of early technology decisions, we are able to deliver a secure, seamless and tightly integrated experience between the Cloud and on-premises environments straight out of the box,” said Brian Ahearn, CEO at Evolphin. Ahearn continues: “A quick and easy deployment process has enabled us to secure 35 new Cloud customers each processing video workflows in the cloud and taking advantage of Zoom’s deep Adobe plugin integration and proxy workflows.”
[perfectpullquote align=”full” bordertop=”false” cite=”” link=”” color=”#EF542E” class=”” size=””] “Evolphin Wave has been a great tool for my workflow and reviewing cuts. It’s cross-platform viewable so viewing rough cuts on the go is easy and the uploads have been fast whether I’m home, at my office, or on location.”
– William Wedig, Director/Editor[/perfectpullquote]
With these service offerings, Evolphin is uniquely positioned to address the needs of the end-to-end content production process irrespective of deployment model.
Click here to learn more about Evolphin’s Hybrid Cloud digital and media asset management solutions.